simple start to reflecting-own self,
1. Sit quietly, close your eyes, and take a few deep breaths, relaxing a little with each exhalation.
2. Imagine that you’re at the end of your life and death is quickly approaching. Be aware of the tentativeness of life — you could die at any moment.
3. Reflect on your life as you watch it replay before your eyes like a video.
4. As you reflect, choose two things you’ve done that you feel good about now.
They may not be important or life-changing; in fact, they may be simple, seemingly insignificant events.
5. Look deeply at what makes these moments memorable — at the qualities of mind and heart you brought to them.
6. Notice how these memories affect you — what feelings and other memories they stir up.
7. In light of these memories, consider how you might live differently if you had your life to live again.
What activities would you give more time to than you do now? What qualities of being would you choose to emphasize? Which people would you give more (or less) of your attention to?
8. As you end this exercise and go about your day, notice whether your attitude toward your life has changed in any way.
9.Praying to each -everythings of the best, prepare the best for all opportunity, gratitude for all given.
not just simple likes that, but at least we can do for better,
Looking good by doing good,