What does Project Manager Do ?
Whatever environment might be , the position could caused you on fire. Or shooted, so just well prepared & ready in action
The project manager :
- is the person responsible for accomplishing the project objectives.
- is the person assigned by the performing organization to lead the team that is responsible for achieving the project objectives.
- Is a Person who leads of Projects
- Make things happen but not Doing everythings
- Applied of resources to achieve project objectives
- Becomes the link between the strategy and the team
- Big responsibilities, but limited authority
The project manager should be fulfilled some competencies:
- Technical Knowledge & Experienced : referring relevant Projects , examples for construction : rail road, harbour,airport, building etc
- Project management Knowledge , Performance & Project’s governance
- Interpersonal Skill : Leadership , Communication, Influencing , Problem solving etc.
- Organizational & Business processes
International best seller books
What Does DO ?
Lead of projects from Preparing, Starting, Executing, Controlling & Closing
- Understand , Clarify to Sales /user of the project’s objectives and the Project’s deliverables
- Requesting & Preparing Project team, Assigning people to all project roles
- Defining Strategy , how the team will perform its essential functions
- Preparing well defined Project management Plan, Project management documents, Business document
- Kick Off meeting : Finalize & stated Project’s deliverables
- MOM Signature
- Informing Project management procesess & Reporting method,KPI, Dashboards
- Doing the tasks: Perform the work that’s in your plan
- Managing & developing team
- Key user training
- User Acceptance
- Comparing performance with plans
- Fixing problems that arise
- Keeping everyone informed
- Handover to Operation
- Biling statement
- Closing Project